1. Artur Dalaloyan (RUS) 14.9
2. Kenzo Shirai (JPN) 14.866
3. Carlos Yulo (PHI) 14.6
You could argue that Yul Moldauer (USA) 14.566 should have been Bronze.
Yulo is the biggest happy surprise of Worlds 2018. Congratulations Philippines. 🙂
1. Xiao Rutoeng (CHN) 15.166 ***
2. Max Whitlock (GBR) 15.166 ***
3. lee Chih Kai (TPE) 14.966
Second ever Worlds medal for TPE.
Max hit 3/3 in Doha. He lost the tie break due to having lower E-score.
Click PLAY or watch the Gold on YouTube.
1. Eleftherios Petrounias (GRE) 15.36
2. Arthur Zanetti (BRA) 15.100
3. Marco Lodadio (ITA) 14.900
Click PLAY or watch it on Twitter.
Petrounias was doubtful to compete Worlds. He has shoulder surgery scheduled in 3 days.
Zanetti was fantastic. You might argue he was even better than Petrounias. There’s not much to separate the very best Ring men.
Click PLAY or watch Zanetti on Twitter.