The hearings yesterday were less than illuminating.
Instead, here are the Indy Star questions:
1. When did USA Gymnastics change its policy of dismissing sexual abuse allegations as hearsay unless they come from a victim or victim’s parent?
2. Why did you decide to conduct an internal investigation of the allegations against Larry Nassar instead of immediately reporting them to authorities?
3. How many USA Gymnastics officials — including employees, board members and volunteers — knew about the allegations against Nassar prior to the FBI report?
4. What did USA Gymnastics officials tell the FBI in July 2015?
5. What is USA Gymnastics doing to ensure that its subjective judging and team selection processes are not used to discourage athletes from reporting abuse?
6. Did USA Gymnastics destroy or alter medical records collected on athletes?
7. Is SafeSport really the answer?