NCAA season-ending injuries

College Gym News:

I compiled a list of all the season-ending injuries since the start of the CGN Injury Updates page in 2017. I then determined the general career outcome for each athlete, such as medical retirement, return to competition, etc. …

Of the 251 athletes that were included in this analysis, 124 athletes (~49.4%) went on to recover and return to competition, while the remaining 127 athletes (~50.6%) either medically retired, graduated before returning to competition, or left their respective teams for undisclosed reasons …

Data Deep Dive: Season-Ending Injuries

Published by

Rick Mc

Career gymnastics coach who loves the outdoors, and the internet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.