As we celebrate Human Rights Day and reflect upon the significance of empowerment and advocacy, we are proud to introduce the USA Gymnastics Athlete Bill of Rights.
All athletes have the right to:
* Participate in gymnastics
* Train and compete safely
* Have their personal health and wellness prioritized
* Be treated with dignity and respect
* Receive proper instruction
* Provide input on matters that directly affect them
* Voice opinions on issues that affect the gymnastics community
* Expect integrity and transparency
Click PLAY or watch it on YouTube.