Bermuda Gymnastics just got a new Eurotramp Ultimate. I went looking for a set of rules for coaches / gymnasts.
• Trampolining should always be supervised by a qualified coach/teacher.
• Check that pupils wear suitable sports clothing; suitable non-slip footwear (trampoline shoes or non-slip socks) if possibility of toes going through the webbing.
• Check that jewellery (including that associated with body piercings), watches etc have been removed.
• Check that hair is tied back and nails are trimmed.
• Prevent fooling around and jumping from the trampoline
Those are a few mentioned in this PDF document from the official Eurotramp website.
Leave a comment if you know of a better set online.