Dianne Durham, the first Black gymnast to win U.S. Nationals, will be inducted four months after her death at age-52.
- The 2004 U.S. Men’s Olympic Team
- Jim Aamodt – Longtime trampoline & tumbling coach and Lifetime Achievement Award recipient
- Rebecca Bross – Six-time women’s artistic World medalist
- Dianne Durham – 1983 U.S. women’s artistic all-around national champion and pioneer
- Chris Estrada – 2008 Olympian in trampoline
- Gene Watson – Longtime men’s program coach and volunteer
The 2021 class will be inducted on Saturday, June 26 at the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, which will also include the induction of the 2020 Hall of Fame Class, whose ceremony was forced to be postponed last summer.
The event will also coincide with the 2021 National Congress & Trade Show, the U.S. Olympic Team Trials – Gymnastics, and the USA Gymnastics Championships, which serve as the national championships for the acrobatic, rhythmic, and trampoline and tumbling disciplines.USAG