Miss Val :
1. Someone who listens to me from my perspective, not theirs. Someone who asks questions pertinent to my circumstances. And someone who will offer suggestions based on my life, not theirs.
2. Someone who can respectfully and honestly tell me how I am perceived while understanding it may not be my intent.
3. Someone who I will be 100% honest with and with whom I trust to keep my discussions confidential.
4. Someone who I trust will not judge me or my actions.
5. Someone who sincerely wants me to succeed.
6. Someone who enthusiastically supports me to become the person I want to become.
Read more – The Importance of a Great Mentor