1. Russia – 261.726
2. China – 260.729
3. Japan – 258.159
4. United States – 254.578
5. Great Britain – 251.611
6. Chinese Taipei – 248.243
7. Switzerland – 247.038
8. Ukraine – 246.593
- GREAT to see Russia pull off the narrow victory. China has won so many, including Nanning where I felt Japan clearly had the better performance
- Much stronger competition than the WAG Team Final. Faster judging, too.
- Alternating nations seemed to work better for the men than women. I particularly liked comparing RUS v CHN
- USA went 18/18 with no falls. #respect. That left them well behind the top 3 nations all of whom did count a fall. That’s all a team coach can ask.
- I thought a clean USA team would defeat the new look Japanese men. Not so. With less Worlds experience, JPN competed more difficulty and hit almost as well. Just one fall on FX.
- there was no way ZOU Jingyuan was going to miss P Bars twice in a row. He was awesome for 16.383 (7.00 + 9.383)
- Taiwan is legit, finishing second over Switzerland and Ukraine. Oleg only competed Pommels, however, so a team medal was not the goal for UKR.
- I was happy to hear Fujitsu was handing out the team awards. Then unhappy to find out it was for difficulty, not best overall performance. Dangerous.
- Spencer’s LIVE blog
- Olympic Channel LIVE blog
- Gina Pongetti Angeletti – U.S. MEN RALLY FOR 4TH – WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
- IG – Russian Men Win First Ever World Team Title