GymCastic launched yet another new initiative.
Episode #450 is the first of a series called Gym Nerd School 101.
Based on fan questions, Spencer and Jessica do some Gym’splainin‘
- What does it mean to be an “elite”?
- Code of Points, leotard rules, and named skills.
- Why don’t they use the 10 anymore?
- Why are leaps named for animals, how do I tell them apart, and no really WHYYYYYY?
- How do I tell the difference between a split leap full and a switch leap full?
- How do I tell the difference between those one-arm pirouettes—the Ono, Healy, and Ling?
They discuss a number of videos which you can watch LIVE ON TAPE.
Click PLAY or watch it on YouTube.