As a gymnastics club owner and coach coach as well as a gymnastics consultant I have a great deal of experience trying to find and maintain balance and I am not just talking about on a beam. Balance between business and personal life. Balance between my “gym family” and my “home family”. Maintaining balance in my life enable me to be more fit, have better overall health and embrace a better attitude toward life. …
• You’ll wake up excited and happy for the day.
• You’ll have time for others. You’ll be in harmony with the outside environment.
• There will be less worry in your life, and you’ll feel motivated more often than not.
• There will be measurable improvement in fitness and health.
• More people will LIKE you and want to be LIKE you
• You will be more efficient at work …
Here is my #1 piece of advice. UNPLUG at night. …
Hope to see you at Tony’s GYM MOMENTUM CAMP BOSTON June 26-29 at Yellow Jackets Gymnastics.