Making teenagers depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Everyone wants to succeed in their life, don’t they? Even as a teenager …
1. Do well in school.
2. Do good in your community.
3. Figure out your goals in life and work toward them.
4. Don’t get into any trouble, legal or otherwise.
5. Be nice to your parents and teachers. (And COACH.)
6. Have good friends to help you out!
7. Get active! Join a sports team at school or out of school.
8. Do what you love.
9. Believe in something.
10. Live life to the fullest!
You’re only young for a short time, and before you know it you’ll be an adult that will be lying around saying, “I wish I had done this when I was younger.” Be daring, go out into the world and live life! Life is short, so enjoy it while you can.
wikihow – How to Have a Successful Teenage Life
It’s not often I link to wikihow.